Saturday, September 3, 2011

wednesday morning.

A year ago I was in a psychology class called "Principles of Behavioral Learning." A huge chunk of our grade was based on training of a rat. At first... I was terrified of my rat. I could barely hold it. But after awhile... I learned to like her. In fact, she was my pet and I had a lot of fun training her. At the end of it all, I really wanted to keep her, but my mom said no.


 This past Wednesday however, my rat encounter was not pleasant. I was sitting down, playing the piano, and the dog began to act funny. He was sniffing under the piano and pointing. I took a deep breath, and looked under the piano, and saw a rat tail coming out. I FREAKED out. I called my mom, and then my dad, and made him come home. All this time, I thought that the rat was just chillin there. It turns out, there was already a trap, and the poor rat was half alive on it. Regardless, it was still disgusting and gross, and I just didnt like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment