So I have kind of disappeared from the blogging world since being home. My life has been a little bit dull, and I am adjusting to being home. This past weekend was a fun one. I went with my mom and dad to sort out some of Grandma Dottie's crafts, so I could take a box to work. I cannot believe how many crafts she had!! Afterwards, we went to Downtown LA and ate at Pilippe's Original and had french dipped sandwiches... SO YUMMY!
When we got back from LA, we went on a family bike ride and met up with Mike, Anna, and Jeremy at concerts in the park. They ate dinner at Chickfilet and Jeremy had this silly cow mask.... every one had to have a turn putting it up to their faces and Jeremy would take a picture. It kept him laughing, and it was fun!
Monday, August 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment