Sunday, September 25, 2011

in need of updates.


So since being home, I have been absent to the blogging world... which I have said in the few posts I have posted since being home. So... here are a few highlights of the past few weeks. 
 1) I got a calling... well two actually. I am a ward missionary, and a relief society teacher. These are new for me, as I have always been involved in having musical callings... however I am so grateful for the opportunity I have, and am excited to help strengthen not only the people in my ward, but the less actives and non-members! 
2) I had to talk in church today on service. 
this was my third talk this year... on service.
2) Work has been going great. My kids are getting quite crazy, so I am finding different ways to tame them. We had a boxcar competition at work--our room made a train. It was fun, but a lot of work!

3) I have been going on pretty regular walks with one of my best friends Kat... it has been fun to chat and workout at the same time. We have even been on a few hikes, which have been fun. Two of the times on our adventures, we have seen a king snake. 


3) Kat, me, and my family went to an Indian Powwow. It was way neat and fun to see the natives in their head-dresses and native atire. We had yummy Indian tacos and watched the Indians dance.







No comments:

Post a Comment