So... I have been super lame lately, and haven't really blogged. Ok.. so honestly, I haven't done anything, and haven't had anything to blog about. But, here it is.. the long-over due blog post about post-grad life.
To start.... as soon as I got home.. I HAD to get to the beach and get me some sun. It was a way fun day. The weather was perfect, and the water wasn't too cold. The Cooks happened to be there, and we played an awesome game of ultimate frisbee. It was pretty intense! All was fun until Jordan kinda got dominated by the ocean, and we ended up in the emergency room (dont worry... all turned out FINE!)
I had the chance to meet up with some of my good friends from high school when they were all in town. Its crazy how much things have changed since... Brenna married, and Breann ENGAGED!
Oh yeah, and its totally official now... my diploma came in the mail, and its framed. I DID IT!!!
And honestly, it hasn't been all fun and games... I have been working (which technically is fun and games since I get paid to play with kids). I really enjoy my job. Its fun to see my little first graders every day and see their excitement when they see me. It makes being home not so bad.
Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment