I can honestly say that I am glad that this week is over. I look forward to tomorrow. Tomorrow can be a fresh start to a new week. Tomorrow will be better. This week will be amazing. I cant wait to see my family. I need a mommy hug really bad. This week will mark the beginning of a huge change in my life. I am slowly warming up to the idea of this new and big change. I am starting to look forward to where the new winds will carry me to, and the great experiences and opportunities that lie ahead of me. Here's to a bright and happy week, and to a happy future filled with possibilities.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
this week.
As I lay here wide awake... I cant help think about how far from perfect this week has been. Whenever I would say--"Tomorrow will be better...." tomorrow was not better. I truly expected it to be a lot better, but I guess that its just a part of life-- things rarely ever go as we plan. Life always has its unexpected turns. People come, and people go. People may use, abuse, and hurt us, but life goes on. Time will not stop for us in our times of sadness. Instead, we must walk away with as much strength as we can. I think the most important part of it all is walking away making the most of everything we can. We may not be ready for the unexpected. We may not be ready for sadness and hurt. It sometimes seems like it would be so easy to just give up. But everything happens for a reason. Right now, those reasons may be so incredibly hard to understand. Our hearts may weep, but in the long run, all the trials and tribulations that we experience will make sense. We will look back and be grateful for all the lessons we have learned throughout our lives.
I can honestly say that I am glad that this week is over. I look forward to tomorrow. Tomorrow can be a fresh start to a new week. Tomorrow will be better. This week will be amazing. I cant wait to see my family. I need a mommy hug really bad. This week will mark the beginning of a huge change in my life. I am slowly warming up to the idea of this new and big change. I am starting to look forward to where the new winds will carry me to, and the great experiences and opportunities that lie ahead of me. Here's to a bright and happy week, and to a happy future filled with possibilities.
I can honestly say that I am glad that this week is over. I look forward to tomorrow. Tomorrow can be a fresh start to a new week. Tomorrow will be better. This week will be amazing. I cant wait to see my family. I need a mommy hug really bad. This week will mark the beginning of a huge change in my life. I am slowly warming up to the idea of this new and big change. I am starting to look forward to where the new winds will carry me to, and the great experiences and opportunities that lie ahead of me. Here's to a bright and happy week, and to a happy future filled with possibilities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment