For summer term, my roommate Melissa and I decided to take on a bowling class. Monday-Thursday we bowl for almost an hour. It has definitely been an adventure... but I can say... I actually look forward to bowling each day. And I have even gotten better! Amongst some of the random bowling facts we have learned, we have also learned how to keep score without the help of technology (its actually not that complicated). This day happened to be one of my best bowling days...
I started out averaging just over 100. Then I gradually moved to 122 ( I swear that was my exact score like 4 times). Then it was 130. Now I am starting to average in the 140s. Needless to say, I am feeling pretty good about my bowling abilities!
please note... 7 strikes and 1 spare in one game--not to mention 2 turkeys in one game..
No comments:
Post a Comment