As I sat through the ceremonies, I reflected back upon my high school graduation. It seems like just yesterday that I graduated from Saugus. But in fact, it was 4 years 1 month and 20 days ago. Here are some pics from then.....
The weekend was full of much fun and celebration with the family. On Saturday, we went to Yellowstone. It was SUPER windy. Jeremy was not feeling good all weekend, so he wanted to be held on ALL of the walks. Anna was feeling icky so me, my mom, and my dad carried him all day. Needless to say, we were SUPER tired.
So many people from ALL over the world just to see the geyser
Old Faithful Geyser
I thought this was SUPER cool.
I was SO excited to eat here and have a buffalo burger.... although I was not satisfied with the service this time around... it was still tasty



Can I just say that you haven't aged in, like, four years?
ReplyDeleteAnd congratulations again on being a college educated girl!
yay for graduation and yay for you tocoming home in a few weeks!
ReplyDelete