Wednesday, June 29, 2011

sister week... here's to seeeeester.

So, apparently it is national sisters week or something like that. (who knows) either way-- if it is or isnt, I want to dedicate a post to my sister.

My sister is my best friend. As we have grown older, we have truly bonded over the years. She is such an amazing example to me. She blesses my life in so many ways. I look forward to my almost daily (or at least tri-weekly) skype dates with her, as well as my daily (basically) phone calls with her. Now that we are older, we have just a little bit more we can relate to. I love how she gives me dating advice. I love how she shows me all her creative crafts. I love that she is such a cute mommy. I am so grateful that her and i have grown so close, and are such great friends. She truly is the best anyone could ask for.

LOVEEEEEE YOUUU SEEEEEEEEEEESTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment