Tuesday, June 7, 2011

i miss.

Today I "hung" out with my sister via. Skype. Thats how we do it. Although after I graduate, I kind of want to get a job here in Utah and stay.... i will admit. I miss home.
I miss laughing with my mom.
I miss hanging with my sister.
I miss Jeremy.
I miss my dad.
I miss Jordan.
(even though he can be a punk sometimes... still love the kid)
I miss mom cooked meals.
I miss the dog. 
I miss the beach.
I miss and crave all the restaurants I cant have here...
(Chi Chis, La Cocina, YAMOTOS, Shogun.... the list could go on)
I miss being lazy.
I miss having a job.
I miss the sun.
I miss some of my friends.
Needless to say.... I kinda miss being home (just a little) 

Therefore, I guess I can start accepting the fact that I will be moving home for the Fall... working... and enjoying my time off of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment