I've been so ready to graduate for the longest time... after all, I have been going non-stop for 7 straight semesters. Needless to say, I am a little bit burnt out. And although graduation is a time of excitement and accomplishment, I am actually dreading it a little. I dont quite know that I am ready to be done with school for the time being. Graduation will mark the end of my college undergraduate work. It is a time when one chapter in my book ends, and another begins. But, what if I am not ready for that next chapter. I like school. I like learning. I like the comfort bubble that school brings. I like my social life. I am scared of the real world. I am nervous to move home. Although it will be great to be close to my family, and start a new job, and make new friends... I dont know if I am ready. That is a really, really, really big change. And I dont know if I am ready yet.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment