Thursday, June 16, 2011

i did it.

I survived my first term at BYU Provo
(and i must say that I did rather well in my classes)

Monday will mark the last first day of school... for awhile.
Words cannot describe the sense of accomplishment I am feeling right now.
All the hard work, stress, and late nights of studying have paid off. 


In addition... my day was awesome because I got to skype with Kelly Bean (Haas) 


 
I am seriously so blessed to be such good friends with this girl. She has always been there for me... and I know she always will. We seriously have the BEST time when we are together, and share so many memories. Even though she has moved far far far away from me... and we don't get to talk as much, when we do... it seems like we haven't even missed a day. Some of my fondest memories with Kelly include:
1) Disneyland
(enough said)
2) playing SimTown on the school computers after hours
3) Getting yelled at when we used the staff bathroom at Rosedell
4) Spying on the teachers during their staff meetings
5) Sleepovers
6) 3-way calls... even though we were both in the same room
(not to mention we would act like each other....)
7) Jamming out to music in the car
Every memory with this girl has been awesome... and there are many many more to come!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment