Thursday, April 7, 2011

reflection.

As I drove home, the reality didn't hit me... I am done at BYU-Idaho. The next time I will be there is to walk in the commencement ceremony and receive my diploma for my Bachelors Degree in psychology. It is honestly surreal. On Tuesday night, I said my goodbyes. It still didn't feel real, but it was still hard to say goodbye to the people who have been so close to me for the past few years. I have been so blessed to have been able to go to such a wonderful university, and draw close to so many unique and special people. I have shared so many wonderful memories with my friends, and I truly will miss them. For most of them, I do not know when our paths will cross again, but I know that they will. Its been a great journey.

Day 23- 15 facts about YOU

1. I love the color yellow. It is so bright and cheerful.
2. I am terrified of clowns.
3. I can't live without my chapstick.
4. I love my family, and would rather hang out with them than most of my friends.
5. I love to be outdoors. 
6. I can play the piano, and I can sing.
7. I want to be a therapist for children with special needs.
8. I love the beach.
9. I love the sunshine.
10. I actually kinda like long road trips.
11. I love school and getting an education, even though I complain a lot about it.
12. I love animals.
13. If I could I would be a racecar driver. 
14. I can't sell my plasma because I dont weigh enough.
15. I don't really watch TV a lot. 

1 comment: