As I walked through temple square through the cool breeze, I could smell the flowers. I took a moment to ponder the beauty that I was surrounded by... and I just thought to myself how beautiful this life is. I named my blog "La Bella Vita" because in Italian it means... life is beautiful. Life really is beautiful. And this is something I constantly remind myself of when I am in the hustle and bustle of life... I stop and remind myself how grateful I am to live in such a beautiful world.
Day 21. A photo of something that makes you happy.
I didn't have one of the whole family, so I just posted one of the siblings. But bottom line: my family is what makes me happy. They are everything I have and more. They are my support unit. They are my life. I love them with all my heart and appreciate all the love and memories we share.
Day 22. A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Dear boy.
I am not sure if you are aware......but you kinda cracked my heart a little bit.
Maybe you weren't aware... but it stung.
It stung a lot.
But I forgive you.
I forgive you boy, for leaving me on the ground when I fell.
You didn't help me back up, and I am still here.
But its ok.
I forgive you.
Love always.
Jessica.

No comments:
Post a Comment