So this picture pretty much sums up how I am feeling right now. I FINISHED my research paper. Finding the motivation to do this was really hard for me, but I finally got it done. Now, I only have to do one more project, which should be fairly easy, take three tests, PACK, and then PEACE OUT REXBURG!
Day 18- 5 things that irritate ME about the opposite/same sex
i cant stand BOYS
1. who change when they around their friends- many boys become JERKS when they are around their guy friends.
2. who objectify girls...we are not just a piece of meat.
3. who text someone else the whole time we are together... what is the point of even being around me?
4. who use girls so they can date their friends.
5. who whine and mope around when they are sick.
i cant stand GIRLS
1. who go on one date with a guy, and then claim that they dated... he is now her ex. they hang out for a couple days... randomly hook up and talk on the phone OCCASIONALLY... he is now her ex. I just can't stand that. its quite pathetic, really.
2. who act dumb when they really are smart.
3. who wear too much makeup, so it looks like you can scratch it off with your nails.
4. who are messy.
5. who are overly tan. like its nice to look sunkissed, but there is definitely a point when you look BAD.
Day 19- Your reflection in the mirror.


No comments:
Post a Comment