10 words to describe different aspects of my day:
1. busy
2. laughter
3. long
4. tiring
5. fun
6. excitement
7. exhausting
8. efficient
9. spiritual
10. relaxed
Day 17: What you would like your future to be like?
When I think of my future, I wonder.... what my life will be like in 5, 10, 15....20 years down the road. I can only think of one word to describe the way I want my life to be like, and that is HAPPINESS. In the future, I imagine myself as happy as can be. Furthermore, I want to be successful in all my endeavors. I don't want anything holding me back from achieving my dreams. I picture myself as a wife, a mother, a hard worker. I could sit here all day and list out every detail of my fantasy of my future, but would that be realistic? I can only set goals, and strive and reach for them. Overall, I just want to be surrounded by the ones I love.
No comments:
Post a Comment