Sunday, March 13, 2011

sunday bliss.

I love Sundays. They are so relaxing! I love going to church... it seems that there is always some sort of amazing message that I know I needed to hear!

Day 3-Your idea of the perfect first date
Sometimes first dates can be REALLY awkward. An ideal first date is one that isn't drug out ALL night long. I respect a guy who has some kind of quick thing planned and then takes me home. If we have chemistry.. then it would be awesome to go out and spend another night out together. However, quick first dates are the best because then it leaves you wanting more time together in the future (HOPEFULLY). For my ideal first date... there isn't anything in particular that I would call perfect. I just think something fun where you can be yourself, be goofy, and just get to know each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment