Tuesday, April 12, 2011

blog challenge.

So, I have not been the best at this blog challenge thing. I started out really strong the first few days, and then with finals and driving home and being home, I just kinda spazzed out. So, I figure, I am just going to do the last few days RIGHT NOW, so that I can be done, and update my readers with my current life happenings :)

Day 25- Who are you?
Simply put. I am Jessica. And that is all I need to say because I am PRETTY sure a few days ago I had to write ten facts about me :)

Day 26- What kind of person attracts you?
Most of my friends would laugh with this question being asked to me, because most of them know that I look at shoes... I love boys in Vans, slim jeans, and a skater shirt or flannel. A hat is nice too. But really, its not all about that. I am attracted to a person who makes me laugh. A person who I can be myself around. A person who loves me for me. Someone who I can be goofy and silly with. I am attracted to a person who is honest and trustworthy. A person with a strong testimony, and most importantly someone who can take me to the temple.

Day 27- A photo of somewhere you want to go.

YUP YOU GUESSED IT! I SOOOOO want to go to Hawaii again. You're probably thinking why don't I pick somewhere I havent been... I could. But right now... I DREAM of going somewhere exotic and tropical. And now that I have seen Hawaii firsthand, I feel that I would know where I want to go, and it would BE SO fun :)

Day 28- In this past month, what have you learned?
I have learned that procrastinating creates a very stressed Jessica. I tend to procrastinate a lot, but its BAD. I have also learned, that I am beautiful. And there is NO reason why ANY guy would just walk away from me without saying anything--that is 100% HIS deal, not mine. I have learned so much more too, but I really dont want to type it all.

Day 29- Something you could never get tired of doing.
uhh... I dont know. I think if I did any of the things I loved too much, I would get tired of it ya know?

Day 30- A photograph of yourself today + 3 good things that have happened in the past 30 days.



1) I got to see my family (i am still with them)
2) I made amazing friends, that I already miss.
3) I got good grades in ALL my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment