As I laid in bed last night attempting to fall asleep, my mind raced with different thoughts. I listened to my roommates scream and laugh in the front room. I thought I heard Katie come home--or maybe I imagined it as I was slowly falling into a deep sleep. I imagined her walking through the door smiling and telling of her weekend with her boyfriend. I imagined her laughter and her state of twitterpation. Not once in her relationship have I ever heard her complain, or say anything bad about her boyfriend. NOt once has she ever been sad or upset--she has been so happy. Then I thought of this quote:
"No boy is worth your tears, but the one who is will never make you cry."
I thought about that for a few moments. In my dreamy state I realized that thats really how it should be. The whole dating thing can sometimes be really discouraged. And in the process of dating--guys do stupid things that make you cry. But it shouldn't be that way. Although there will be those ups and downs in every relationship, there should always be that state of twitterpation and joy.
Day 4- Your favorite photograph of your BEST friend
This was a difficult one, since I have a few different friends that have changed my life, and whom I consider to be my best friends. So what do I do? I put up my favorite picture of each of those people :)
1) SEEEEEEEEESTER. My sister is truly one of my best friends. We use to fight like crazy when we were younger. I was always the annoying little sister, but hey that was my job. As we got older, we became closer because we shared more similar experiences. When she got married. It was such an exciting time, and I was so happy for her. But I remember the day after she got married, she wasn't in her room the next morning, and I knew she wasn't coming home again. I love my sister SO much, and am so grateful for her friendship to me. Now that I am away at school I miss her more than ever. However, I am grateful for our phone chats. I truly can talk to my sister about anything.
2) Madre. My mom and I have always had a really close relationship. Some of my fondest memories with ehr are laughing and playing in her classroom after school. She would push me around in the blue wheely chair. My mom and I can be goofy and silly... and it is usually most of the time that we are. We have our ups and downs... but we mostly have ups. I love my mom so much. She is always there for me. She is so supportive of me and urges me to follow my dreams.
3) Breann and Lyndsey. This picture is ancient. But it shows just how long we have been friends. These two girls are more like sisters to me. They are always there for me. We grew up together, and shared so many wonderful memories. We went to all the same schools... I am even lucky enough to share my college life with them as we all go to BYU-I. These two are the best friends anyone can ever ask for. They are such sweet spirits, and I am blessed to have them in my life.
4) Sarah (Sarbear) This girl... I don't even know where to begin. I am SO blessed to have Sarah as my roommate. We are so much alike and we get along so well, so it is easy to live together. I can tell her anything, and I know she will help me through anything I need help with. We laugh all the time... and I really mean that. If people knew how much we laughed and how crazy we are--they might not like us. HAHA. I am so grateful to have had Sarah as my roommate for the last year. I am going to miss her like CRAZY when I move to provo.
5) Leigh. Let me be honest... When Leigh and I first met, we did not like each other at all. But after being around her, I realized that my initial judgements were completely wrong about her! We grew close so fast, and shared so many fun memories. We spend a lot of time going to the beach, talking about boys, and just having a good time in California. I am so lucky that I was able to visit her TWICE in Provo before I started school in Idaho. Then in Idaho, I visited her a couple times as well, which was SO fun. Leigh has blessed my life in so many ways. I know that she is always there for me.



that just about made me cry!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!! i wish we were a lot closer so we could visit each other more often! miss you! lets be friends again and actually like call each other soon!
ReplyDelete