Have you ever felt this way? Have you ever felt like no one can see you? Have you ever felt like you were insignificant? Have you ever felt like no one cares about you?
Well... sometimes I feel just that way. Its no fun to be ignored. Its no fun to be hurt. Its no fun to feel like you are insignificant and that the people you care about don't feel the same way?
It is times like these when I remember, that I will always have that one person who can see me, whom to them I am very significant, and who will always care for me.
I am so grateful for my knowledge of my Heavenly Father. I know that He is always there for me, and that He loves me. He will always hear and answer my prayers. He is my strength and my peace. He can help me feel joy and happiness even in my most sorrowful times.
DAY 2- Your Favorite Movie
I absolutely LOVE this movie. I dont think I can make it through it without crying. Call me a hopeless romantic... but it is seriously a classic.



Girl, you know im always here for you! xoxox
ReplyDelete