Wednesday, February 2, 2011

plans are always changing

plans are ALWAYS changing. I was suppose to graduate in July... but sadly I am now graduating in December. The school doesn't have all 4 of the psychology classes I need in the spring time. I was really bitter at first. In fact, I was EXTREMELY angry and saddened by it. I was SO ready to get out of Idaho and move on to the next chapter of my life. But, then I realized that God has other plans for me.Looking back at the course of my life over the past few years I can see how the hand of God has blessed me in so many ways. I had so many plans for myself that I NEVER saw actually happen. Like my first plan--to go to community college to get my AA in nursing. That changed when I was blessed with the opportunity to work with special needs children at the daycare. I know that God placed those special individuals in my life at that time. Then comes my first denial into BYU--right before I was offered a full time job at Sunshine. Just before my second denial into BYU--the last day of admissions I knew that I needed to apply to BYU-Idaho. And now this... I don't know what the future holds for me. I don't know why I am stuck in Idaho for another 6 months, but I know that God works in mysterious ways. I have faith that everything is going to be just fine, and that I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment