The weather was really good driving home! (good meaning--not snowing at all.... dont get me wrong it was still FREEZING outside) The drive was nice and actually went by fast.

DAY 1--We we went to Costco to get some groceries.. then we went to the bowling alley and bowled for an hour. After that, we went to La Cocina for dinner. I LOVE their food. After dinner, I had the chance to go to Alyssa Richardson's (Clyde) wedding reception. She was definitely surprised to see me... and she looked BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats to her and Jaron!
Me bowling... I probably got a strike or something :p
They wouldnt let Jeremy bowl--so Anna would carry him and he would "help mommy bowl"
We gave Jeremy some sour candy... it was pretty funny!
Mike cracked his ball!
DAY 2--We just took it easy. I went to church with mom, then afterwards my dad took me out for a Sushi lunch. SO YUMMY!!! We had a steak dinner with potatoes. After Mom, Jordan, Lauren (Jordan's gf), and I played Milleniumopoly. I was winning for awhile but Jordan came from behind and own. It was a fun relaxing day. We just played games and joked around.

DAY 3--We went to the Santa Monica Pier. The weather was BEAUTIFUL! It was so nice to be out in the warm... and at the beach. We walked around the pier, played some games, and walked around 3rd Street Promenade. We had lunch at Johnny Rockets, and it was way yummy!
I love my mom so much. I can honestly say all I needed was a motherly hug and some time with my mom. It gave me just the recharge that I need to finish up the semester.
Lauren and Jordan rode the ferris wheel for a little romantic ride.
Jeremy and I just being silly. I love the little guy. He is getting so big and mature!
This was a fun little game we all FAILED miserably at. The goal is to climb the latter and ring the bell at the top. However, you have to stay SUPER balanced. We all fell off right after getting on. It was still fun though!
I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to go home. Just being with my family made the long trip worthwhile. I love my family so much, and I am grateful for all they do for me. They really are the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment