Sunday, February 27, 2011

im moving to PROVO for the summer.

So, once again... my plans have changed. But its amazing how everything up to this point has worked out SO perfectly for me. This summer I will be moving to Provo, Utah to go to BYU for the summer. I am doing the visiting student program and will be taking the 4 classes I need to GRADUATE in July from BYU-Idaho. I am really excited for this opportunity. I am also a little nervous because I dont know anyone down there... but it will definitely be an amazing learning experience!


Here is my notification that I got in as a visiting student.


My classes for Spring--Psych of Gender and Behavioral Neurobiology. It will probably be tough but I am way excited for these two classes.


Classes for Summer--Abnormal and Sensation and Perception. Abnormal will be REALLY interesting, however I am not even sure what sensation and perception is about!

No comments:

Post a Comment