Sunday, January 24, 2010

21st Birthday...

I know I am a few MONTHS late.... but better late than never... right?? My roommates were so awesome and threw me a birthday party for my 21st birthday.

They had fun playing with all the balloons..

Just a random candid shot of people

Miles and Jacob

Best friends for life... :)

My roomies LOVE me.

Apartment 402... minus Callie

Eating some of Amy's bombin cake

Blowing out the candles...

LeeAnna, me, and Ames

Some of the people who came to the lounge to celebrate with me

Reading my awesome birthday card... everyone signed it

Alli, Sarah, and I piggy backing.. or trying to.

Birthday kisses!

I some flowers from my wonderful roommates. My eyes are a bit puffy because I sliced my finger open pretty good on glass... and yes I cried.

Amy is so talented and made me a cake!!

I am celebrating... my special Disneyland pin that says Happy Birthday Jessica.. it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment