Monday, May 10, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

Yesterday was Mothers Day... so in honor of my mom I am just going to list just a few of the amazing things about her
1) Mom is an easy target to pick on... she takes it like a champ
2) My mom and I share MANY inside jokes.. and we can always laugh together about them
3) My mom is a very patient woman.
4) My mom has the biggest heart of anyone I know.
5) My mom is a very strong person. She has set such an amazing example for me.
6) She has a strong testimony of Jesus Christ and of the Atonement
7) My mom is SO supportive of me in all that I do
8) She will still hold my hand in public.. even though I am all grown up.

I appreciate ALL she does for me. She truly is my BEST friend. LOVE YOU MOM!




No comments:

Post a Comment