Thursday, November 12, 2009

HALLOWEEN FUN

Halloween was SO much fun! We got to dress up two nights in a row. Friday night we went to a dance at the Ridge Event Center. It was fun--except it was so HOT. It got super nasty after awhile because there were tons of people and everyone was sweating. It was still way fun though. Saturday was great too. We went to a lot of different places. First, we went to taco bell to get free tacos. RANDOM.. I know. Then, we went to a dance party it was fun. After, we went to the school dance for a little while. After that, we just hung at our friends apartment. Sarah (my roommate) and I got to go on a Halloween motorcycle ride. It was AWESOME.
Adam and I

I was a cheetah...
Sarah, LeeAnna, and I
Chase's costume CRACKED us up.
The whole gang we rolled with for the night.
Our night time ride.. so FUN!
the big baby!
Sterling stopped by and said hi to us
Sarah and I before the dance

ROOMIES (:

No comments:

Post a Comment