Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Leaving Blog Retirement.

So, I really haven't blogged in.. well a really long time. I actually kind of miss blogging. Although I sucked at writing in my journal, at one point I was relatively good at updating my blog (does that count as a journal?)
So as of today, January 29, 2013.... I have decided to come out of blogging retirement, and actually update my blog more frequently. So.. here is a dump of photos of things I have been up to as of late.

Partying it up at the ever so fun YSA dances

surviving HORRIBLE migraines 

Playing dress up at work for halloween

Seeing temple lights at Christmastime 

New Years fun with Ariane

Enjoying time with my adorable nephews/niece 

Enrolled in phlebotomy training school 

dates with this guy

family time

trip to utah for an Africa reunion

turned 24

Just enjoying the nice January weather

Oh... and I FINALLY convinced my mom to let me get a kitten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment