Sunday, March 4, 2012

this year.

So far, the year 2012 has not quite been my year. Without exaggerating, it seems as though everything that could go wrong has gone wrong. I have experienced heart break, tragedy, sickness, and rejection and we are only 2 months into the year.  Life keeps throwing me one curve ball after the next, and I have truly been struggling to be happy. Every one keeps telling me that it will get better, and there is something better in store for my future. It is so very hard to see this at times. I don't know why I have had to experience so many trials and hardships, but my new year starts now. I am going to make the most of everything that is thrown at me because I know that through my trials I am made stronger with my Heavenly Father's help. Nothing, or no one will be getting in my way. Happiness is a choice, and I choose to be happy. 


1 comment:

  1. Miss you so much Jessica! Keep your chin up and stay happy! You're the bomb!

    ReplyDelete