I am short. I love being short and little, but don't underestimate my abilities.
I work with kids--its a fun job
but I really would like to start a career... or maybe move on to bigger and greater things.
I have a degree in Psychology
but I am not quite sure what I want to do with it anymore
I love my family more than anything else in the world
although my family is slightly nuts--they make me extremely happy
I love music--I feel it is one of the best ways to express yourself.
I am a nerd. I love school, and I value an education.
I have only kissed 2 boys-- and I am proud of it.
My favorite colors are yellow and blue. They are happy colors
I am addicted to Pinterest--I love planning my imaginary wedding and dream vacations as well as my ideal wardrobe (TOO FUN)
I am a really enthusiastic person, however I can get shy when meeting new people.
As a rule of thumb--If I am interested in you--- I definitely am shy at first, and maybe a little awkward
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints. I love the gospel and all the happiness it brings to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment