Here we are in front of some random Casino at Stateline. The drive was very long, but we made it fun by playing random music games with our iPod.
My little nephew is SUCH a stud. This was taken in LA when we walked around Olvera Street. For the drive home Sarah and I got dropped off at a hotel an hour away from home. My dad came and picked us up and surprised me by having Jeremy in the car. I was really happy to see him!! I cant believe how big he is getting.
Me and my mommy. I have missed my mom so much. She is such an awesome woman. She gives me so much support and encouragement in all that I do. It was so good to be home and goof off with her.
SEEEESTER! I am grateful that I could spend some time with my sister. She is so amazing! Her and I have been able to have a close relationship as we have gotten older.
I am so glad I got to see my Grandma. She always has the best stories to tell us of her past. They are so wonderful to listen to.
We had the opportunity to go to Hollywood and walk around Hollywood Blvd. It was way fun. We found these glasses in a souvenir shop. This picture came out pretty awesome!
We HAD to take a picture with Mickey Mouse. This is sitting right outside a window where there is a restaurant. I bet the people who sit in the restaurant laugh at the tourists who take pictures of a Mickey statue.
By an Elvis statue.
I gave Jeremy a ride on my shoulders as we walked around LA.
We stopped in Utah on the way home and stayed there for the night. I hadn't seen my cousin Erin in over a year, so I called her up. I am so glad that I could visit with her.
We stayed with Sarah's friend CJ who she hadn't seen in over 3 years. We went bowling and met up with some of his friends. These guys were crazy fun!
CJ, Sarah, and I at the bowling ally.
The theme of the night seemed to be taking pictures while shaking our faces. It gave us a pretty good laugh.
More shaky faces. I end up laughing while trying to do it... this picture it just looks like I am about to sneeze.
When we woke up, there was snow EVERYWHERE and it was so cold! I definitely miss the California sun already!
Overall, Thanksgiving break was SO much fun. I enjoyed my time off of school. It was nice to relax and take it easy and be around friends and loved ones. I look forward to the Christmas break to spend more time with everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment