Our waiter was a total hippie! Here he is bringing us our water.
I honestly cant say what happened in this picture... but it just looks typical of me and Sarah.
We went in our PJs... real classy huh?
My FHE brothers left this on the door for me. They are way awesome.
Here is a close up of the sign that they left me.
So my friends took me out to dinner. There was a lady making balloon creations. OF COURSE they called her over and told her it was my birthday.... so she made me this ridiculous Viking hat....
Even more embarrassing...they brought out a saddle... and I had to sit on it (in my hat) while they sang happy birthday to me. Even though it was a little awkward and embarassing it was fun!
Michael and I
The whole group who I got to spend my birthday with. LOVE these people!
Nico and I
No comments:
Post a Comment