So.... considering my LOVING for the Bachelor last season, I cant help but already be sucked into this season of the Bachelorette. Tonight was the premiere. All I can say is... it's gonna be a GOOD season.
Basically, I already adore William: (Um HELLO.....)
I also really liked J.P.: (He is really chill)
And last... and maybe least (but maybe not)... Bentley.. (even though he looks like he is gonna be the source of drama... he is a little bit charming)
This season is going to be great!!! I can't wait to see the drama!
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



WHAT!? how did i not know you were a bachelor bachelorette fan!? I AM OBSESSED!!!! last night was so good. and i kinda like bentley too! but im alllll about william. so cute. this summer when you are home you will have to come over and watch bachelor pad!
ReplyDeleteBently is a complete JERK!!!!! I don't think he is charming and he has no neck!! he will be the DRAMA of the season and the heartbreak. HE knows how to play her......you watch you will see!
ReplyDelete