Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mothers day mom.

Today is Mothers Day. Although we should always show our appreciation and love for our mothers, I would like to brag and boast on this day about how wonderful my mother is. My mom is my best friend. We can laugh. We can joke. We can be silly. She still lets me call her mommy. She still lets me sit on her lap when I am sad. She still holds my hand in public. My mom is such an amazing example to me. Someday, I want to be a mom just like her. She is so patient and loving. She is truly empathetic and understanding of others. She will do anything to make others happy. She truly exemplifies a strong woman, and has the light of Christ in her. I am so grateful for my mom, and all she does for me. I appreciate her continuous support in all my endeavors (even though they sometimes change on a daily basis) She pushes me to do my very best in all that I do. She has taught me in every way to shape the woman I am today. So on this day, what I want to say to her is....Happy Mothers Day.... I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!









Another amazing person who deserves attention today is my other best friend... my seeeeeeester Anna. Growing up, she and I had our differences. I was the annoying little sister. I would throw her barbies down the stairs. I would clear her bed of her stuffed animals, and throw them everywhere. I even flushed one of her crayons down the toilet. We would fight. We would make each other cry. But as we grew and matured, we drew close to each other. My sister is truly one of my best friends. I remember the night she got married... and I woke up the next morning and I remember being so sad because she no longer was in the room next to mine... and she was not coming back. It devastated me. I am so grateful that my sister and I have become so close.
People always talk about "cute" mommmies. When people say this, I immediately think of my sister. She is such a cute mommy. More than that though, she is an AMAZING mommy to my nephew. She teaches him so much. She devotes her time to raising and spending quality time with him. She has so many qualities that resemble our mom. She is so willing to give anything up to please other people. She is empathetic, kind, and loving.

I LOVE YOU SEEEEEEESTER!


1 comment:

  1. I love you too seester!! You too, one day will be a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete